Nova Travel Medicine and Immunization Clinic
Nova Travel Clinic, Victoria’s resource for travelers, providing a comprehensive range of services to the international traveler as well as keeping you safe at home with occupational vaccines. We are a team of International Society of Travel Medicine certified and experienced travel health nurses. We are the only travel clinic on Vancouver Island that is directly supported by Infectious Disease, Tropical Medicine and Internal Medicine specialists. Our pre-trip consultations will be tailored to your specific itinerary and type of travel. We strive to provide the highest quality of care. A healthy traveler is a happy traveler! For A One Stop Shop, Book a visit at The Nova Travel Clinic
Top Vaccinations at Nova Travel Clinic, VictoriaHepatitis A Traveler’s Diarrhea Malaria Shingles Yellow Fever Meningitis More…
We also provide TB testing!
Types of Travellers
Do you have a planned trip abroad? Contact us to book an appointment for consultation 250-370-2366
Next step is to contact the office and book an appointment for consultation with one of our travel health nurses to ensure you are prepared for current health concerns for your trip! Contact us today 250-370-2366 (Please note consultations cannot be done over the phone)
The Nova Travel Medicine and Immunization Clinic Provides:Your health is our number one priority; our registered nurses take the time in your consultation to address concerns you may have prior to travel. Consultation is done in appointment only. At the Nova Travel Medicine and Immunization Clinic we provide:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date counseling for safe and healthy travel on your particular destination.
- Your itinerary, immunization history, current and previous health conditions, and special travel needs will be addressed during your consultation.
- Recommended, routine and required immunizations for travel, including boosters are offered.
- Prescriptions for medications if necessary; for healthy travel and treatment while abroad
- Strategies for malaria prevention and other mosquito borne illnesses.
- Education on how to avoid travelers diarrhea, malaria, dengue fever, hepatitis and many other travel related illnesses to help reduce your exposure to infectious diseases .
- In clinic and on-site occupational vaccines including TB testing.
- We help travellers make the most out of their trip!